That, my friends, is the amount of hours of Alias that Jordan and I have
watched in the past week and a half.
I really wish I were kidding.
Please don't judge us?
Granted, for many of those hours, Alias was just playing in the background as we did other things. You might be thinking, Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Maybe. I guess it's just comforting to look up and see Jennifer Garner beating up bad boys and stuff.
It all started last weekend when we drove down to Albuquerque for our second reception.
We spent roughly 20 hours in the car and I would say about 15 of those were devoted to Alias.
Jordan had never seen the show so obviously that was a top priority for our newly married life.
I really think it's helped provide a solid foundation for our marriage.
I watch the show for this chica:
Pretty sure Jordan watches it for these fellas:
Who can blame him, really.
But we're obsessed.
One of us is always humming the theme song (and I really do mean always),
or finding any excuse to watch Alias while "being productive."
"I think I have...some...uh, homework I need to get done tonight..."
"Yeah, me...too...........Alias?"
It's just so dang good!
We start Season 4 tonight.
Pray for us and our grades.
Ha ha! This is why you guys are the coolest married couple.
ReplyDelete