Eating
Considerably less sugar. I've been only having sugary treats on the weekends, but I'm trying to pump myself up to cutting out sugar completely. Um, it's hard. Sugar really is my most guilty of all pleasures. Can I just go off it completely? Oh boy.
Wearing
Dresses without tights! Hallelujah, these white legs are finally getting some sun again. I just bought the cutest red swimsuit because heading to California this summer seemed like a good enough reason to (I mean really though, does anyone need an excuse to buy a swimsuit?). Now I just need to find ways to wear it the rest of the summer...
Feeling
Confused about not having a summer break for the first time in my life. This whole having a real job thing and having to work year round is definitely an adjustment, but thankfully we have plenty of fun things planned all summer to mix things up. Jordan's been out of school a week now so I'll just live vicariously through him until then ;)
Needing
Enjoying
Reading before bed with Jordan. He just started Catch 22 again, and I'm splitting my time between Unbroken and An Everlasting Meal. I know everyone and their dog has read Unbroken by now, but wow. Such an incredible (and true!) story and is totally satisfying my hunger for a good historical book.

No comments:
Post a Comment