Tuesday, May 28, 2013

day one.


Look who came to town for a little visit! I felt like the luckiest girl to be able to spend a week with my parents in this city I have come to love so much. They took a red-eye in Friday and got in around 6 AM (yikes) so after a nice long rest, we headed over to Katz Deli for some pastrami sandwiches. This place is crazy hectic, but their sandwiches don't mess around. We spent the remainder of our day wandering the streets of Soho, making our way over to Washington Square Park, and finally heading back to Harlem for chicken and waffles at Amy Ruth's for dinner. It was a perfect start to our time in the city together.




^ don't mind that pasty white skin... ;) ^

3 comments:

  1. Allison, you look so cute (as always)! I wish you were going to UT in June too! : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we loved every minute of it and every bite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay pictures of your face!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...