Wednesday, April 4, 2012

As of late

Life through my iPhone's eyes:

Jordan surprised me with Haagen-Dazs ice cream when he came home from Priesthood session of conference. I didn't even have to beg! He's a keeper, that husband.

Smelliott got another bath. He tolerates them much better when his feet actually touch the ground and he is fed meal worms as he soaks. So spoiled. Doesn't he just look so snuggly in his towel? 

Jordan and I had an hour to kill before his missionary reunion the other night and had our first real attempt at this so called "thrifting" phenomenon. We scored this bowl, originally from Anthro, for 75 cents. Umm yes please. 

We found Elliott's Christmas outfit. He's going to love it. And by love I mean rip it to shreds and plot our deaths.

I am done with my student teaching on Friday. THIS Friday! I'm so ready to be done but I am also going to miss my students and my cooperating teacher a whole lot. My teacher gave me a 12 pack of diet coke as a farewell present. Apparently, my addiction was no secret among the faculty members here...

Jordan's BFA show goes up tonight! I can't tell you what a relief it is to have that project finished. He has worked non-stop on this show and he has some amazing pieces to display. I'm so proud of all of the hard work he has put into this. The show will be up through graduation so come check it out if you have a minute! Gallery 303 of the HFAC.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...