Friday, April 13, 2012

A non-Friday Friday

Since I'm pretty much done with school these days, every day seems to blend together. I forget that not every day is the weekend and that usually this time of year, I'm ready to shut down and throw a tantrum. Goodness it's nice not to have finals.

But in other news, we sold my Jeep yesterday!
Leaving the car keys in someone else's hands was bittersweet.
At least it was until I looked down in my hands and saw this:


That helped. That helped a lot.
(Sidenote A: it took everything within me to not "make it rain")
(Sidenote B: Guess who must now learn to drive stick? This girl. Dang it)

To celebrate selling the Jeep, we went out for ice cream. Jordan insisted we try Subzero, a place that makes your ice cream using liquid nitrogen. You get to watch them mix together all the ingredients and then they add the liquid nitrogen and it gets all smoky crazy and stuff. It looks like a science experiment!


And theeeeeen, I was reminded of how I have the bestest husband ever. 
We were just strolling around the mall, eating our ice cream, when Jordan led us over to the movie theater and bought us tickets to see Hunger Games! Yes! A real movie in a real theater! This is a big deal for us. We haven't seen a movie in a theater since summer I think. 
We even got a big bag of popcorn :)

All this and it wasn't even a Friday night.
Talk about awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...