So as it turns out, our upstairs neighbors/landlords are Jehovah's Witnesses.
Since we found this information out a month or so ago, Jordan and I have joked about who would make the first missionary move.
I mean, it's inevitable that one of us would try and convert the other, right?
I mean, it's inevitable that one of us would try and convert the other, right?
The Mormons vs. The Jehovah's Witnesses
Religious smack-down!
Monday night, Jordan went upstairs to pay rent.
He came back down with this pamphlet:
An invitation to come learn about their beliefs this Thursday.
Jehovah's Witnesses: 1
Mormons: 0
It's not over yet!
We've still got a month and a half to invite them to something.
In the meantime, I think I'll take the invitation as a compliment.
Nothing more flattering than someone caring about the welfare of your soul, right?
An invitation to come learn about their beliefs this Thursday.
Jehovah's Witnesses: 1
Mormons: 0
It's not over yet!
We've still got a month and a half to invite them to something.
In the meantime, I think I'll take the invitation as a compliment.
Nothing more flattering than someone caring about the welfare of your soul, right?
You should go and then invite them to one of your services : )
ReplyDelete