Monday, May 14, 2012

No more junk in this trunk

Saturday we had ourselves a little yard sale. Basically, we're only taking what we can fit in Jordan's little car with us out to NYC so that meant that alllllllll of THIS had to go.





And you know what? We sold almost all of it! We earned much more than we had anticipated.
I think the best part about it was seeing people get excited over things that I considered junk. These two little girls were ecstatic that they each got a new notebook for 25 cents and another little boy bought a package of note cards for a quarter. Pretty awesome. 
But I consider our biggest successes being the 3 puzzles (with multiple missing pieces) and graduation robe that we sold. I mean, really? Who even buys puzzles at yard sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...