Thursday, July 5, 2012

Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhat!

I'm taking a cake decorating class!
AND
Jordan is so graciously taking the class with me.
He is totes the best. He may be the only male in the class, but he is also the person asking the most questions and improving his skills the most. I will now be expecting a professional-looking cake for every birthday here on out. 

Seriously, this is kinda like a dream come true. All summer I've been watching Cake Boss and drooling over the cakes, yes, but more so over the skillz that Buddy and his crew have. Have you seen those cakes?? Ah-maz-ing. 

I've been making cakes and cupcakes and things for the past few months but now I want to get good at it. I would be just tickled to have a cake that wasn't drooping, or crumbling, or crying tears of patheticness. Which is why every Tuesday night this month, Jordan and I will be arming ourselves with piping bags and slathering cakes with frosting. Can you honestly think of anything more fun than that?


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Cake Boss!!! Good for you!! I've always wanted to take a cake decorating class. So fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...