Remember this?
Well, she's back! And I could NOT be more overjoyed!
Due to medical reasons, Tiana came back home to Massachusetts last week and since Jordan and I live a hop a skip and a jump away, we journeyed up north yesterday to go see her!
We had the best time. It's amazing how much life you have to catch up on after just 6 months. SO MUCH LIFE HAS HAPPENED.
We had so much fun exploring Tiana's town in the Berkshires. We started off with a little picnic in Tanglewood, then headed over to the river and kayaked for a couple hours. This was my first time kayaking and I am convinced that it is my calling in life. I could kayak all the day long. How much do river guides get paid?
On the way home we stopped and picked blueberries. Isn't it just so picturesque and awesome?
It was so great seeing Tiana in her element. Her hippie/nature-loving/indian ways make even more sense now :) We love you T-mama!






No comments:
Post a Comment