Tuesday, February 19, 2013

v day rundown.

We had a sweet Valentine's Day together this year and safely put my holiday fears to rest. We celebrated on Friday in order to properly celebrate Jordan's art show reception Thursday. Jordan woke me up Friday morning with heart shaped cinnamon rolls which, for the record, is a pretty great way to wake up (also worth noting, Jordan hates waking up early so he earned an extra 10 points for Gryffindor!). I had a half-day of work and Jordan got out of class early, so we met up in Soho for some shopping and bookstore chilling. For dinner, we meandered a few streets over to this tiny place, Cafe Habana. You guys, you have to go there. They're famous for their Mexican corn and Cuban sandwiches and I think I want to live there forever. After stuffing ourselves silly, we headed home for an after-dinner nap  movie (I may have fallen asleep half an hour in. Oops!). It was a wonderful stress-free day spent with my favorite person. A+ this year, Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...