Friday, February 15, 2013

Weekend Song

Is it really the weekend already? We had such a great week (if you don't count the pink eye, food poisoning, or hacking cough...). Jordan had a reception for his art show with his classmates last night and it was so fun to see everybody come out and support him. He's worked so hard this past year on developing his style and it's been rewarding for me to watch him find success as an artist. He deserves it, that man of mine. His new website is up and running so if you'd like to see the pieces he displayed, you can check them out here!

Since last night was focused on Jordan's show, we decided to celebrate a for-realz Valentine's Day today. I feel like I got an extra holiday snuck in and I am loving it :) So while we go get mushy-gushy, I'll leave you with your weekend song. Brace yourself, it's a catchy one.

This is one of those songs that will be on repeat for the next month. I am so pumped about this song. If I had head phones, it'd be on repeat alllllllll daaayyyyyyyy lonnnnnnng.

Jordan


Not Giving In
Rudimental

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...