
The other day I came across this cute idea of going on dates that correspond with the letters of the alphabet. Each week you plan a date based around the letter for the week. Jordan and I don't really go on "dates". Most weekends you can find us chilling on our laptops lounging on our couch. Yep. It's as awesome as it sounds. It's time we mix things up a bit!
Last week we had our first date for the letter A. We've been watching the first season of 24 together and on Thursday night, Jordan wanted to pull an all-nighter watching episodes late into the night. I'm kind of a baby about staying up late (late = anything past 10:30 pm) so I told Jordan that I would stay up as late as my body would let me. And that definitely required ice cream of the Ben & Jerry's variety. So we got into our pajamas, piled on the couch with all of our pillows, put our laptops out of sight, and binged on some half baked ice cream and Jack Bauer. I only made it until 11:45 pm (my college self would be so embarrassed), not the 4 am like Jordan was imagining. But we're going to go ahead and count it as an all-nighter, okay?
cute! and funny haha. but I love that idea. Post about all your letters!
ReplyDelete