Story time:
Last night, Jordan didn't get out of class until 7:00.
Problem:
I was beyond starving by 5:00.
Like, can't-function-or-think-straight kind of starving.
Dilemma:
I didn't want to make anything to eat because I was planning on
making burgers for dinner once Jordan got home.
(life is soooooo hard, right?)
So I got up, went to the kitchen three different times,
looking for a quick snack,
each time returning to my couch empty-handed (empty-stomached?)
Five minutes after texting Jordan about how I could eat a horse,
I hear a knock at my door.
Nobody ever knocks at our door.
Seriously.
Curious, I opened my door to find my upstairs neighbor with a plate
full of tamales and beans.
She was just wondering if I was hungry.
Really?
umm...YES PLEASE.
Funny thing is, I've never even talked to this woman.
She just randomly, out of the blue, came down and offered me delicious, authentic Mexican food.
Coincidence?
Maybe.
Probably not.
Yum!
ReplyDeleteWow. That's awesome. I love it when things like that happen. Thanks to those who listen to their instincts (or the spirit : ) )
ReplyDelete