Friday, February 3, 2012

This is our year

Tonight Jordan and I went out to and treated ourselves to some delicious P.F. Changs.
Mmm mmm good.
We even sat by the legendary Stephen Jones.
(We saw him last weekend too. Pretty sure he's stalking us.)

My favorite part of eating Chinese food though is usually at the end meal.
Fortune cookies!

My fortune:
(I read as I'm stuffing my face with fried rice and smothered chicken...)

Jordan's fortune:
(yay!)

And because they gave us a third fortune cookie,
we decided to share the fortune:

(Jordan=successful illustrator, Me=keeping 7th graders satisfied on a daily basis)

We also learned that it is the year of the Dragon this year.
Jordan and I were both born in the the year of the dragon which,
come to find out, 
"is the luckiest year in the Chinese Zodiac."

Which means, it's super lucky for us!
Basically, it's going to be a great year for the Lysenkos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...