Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snowbird

A couple of weeks ago, Jordan's family (110ish people!) flew in from around the country 
for an annual family get together at Snowbird Ski Resort. Everyone takes work/school off and comes into town for a week of family time. 




I've heard Jordan's family talk about Snowbird throughout the past year and have been looking forward to this week for a while. It definitely lived up to expectations and I love that it's an annual tradition that's been going on for several decades.

[future sister missionary!]


Unfortunately, I had to go to work each day, but everyone else was able to ski during the day and party all night. I'm a terrible skiier anyway so I was happy to have a good excuse to not embarrass myself/put myself in a full body cast.

[the view outside our window]



We all stayed in one of the lodges and had a wonderful time all week playing Monopoly Deal (so much better than regular Monopoly), eating jelly bellies, and watching quality shows such as Alien 3 and Downton Abbey.

We loved spending time with Jordan's family and getting to see Alex another time before leaving on her mission! We're so excited to (hopefully) be living closer to them later this year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...