Saturday, March 24, 2012

All the pretty girls on a Saturday night

Jordan's been working like a dog these past few weeks so as a special treat, 
we went out for Cafe Rio tonight with Jared and Brianna. 
Oh how we love the Cafe Rio.
What we don't love about the Cafe Rio?
Needing a wheelbarrow to cart us back to our cars afterwards.
No matter what I tell myself before starting that beautiful burrito, 
I always find myself licking my plate clean, followed by intense feelings of agony.
It's just too good.


So what did we decide to do after this stomach-splitting feast?
Head over to the mall and try on some clothes, naturally.
So silly.

But I did score those coral-y colored pants for an excellent deal!
Yesssssssssss.

Also, I painted my nails the same color as my pants at home.
I am four years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...