Thursday, June 14, 2012

Add it to the list


Tonight we took the train into the city for a rehearsal dinner for one of Jordan's good friends. And boy was I excited to find out it was at Shake Shack! For those who don't know, Shake Shack is basically the In-N-Out of the East coast. It's supposedly the BEST burger there EVER was and you HAVE TO EAT THERE IF YOU'RE IN NYC! So as you can imagine, this was a pretty built up experience for us. 

I'm happy to report that it was pretty darn close to being as good as everyone raved that it was. It also didn't hurt that we were able to skip the lines and have the food served to us all-you-can-eat-stuff-your- face-because-there's-more-food-coming style. Nope, not a bit. The burgers were juicy, the fries were potatoe-y and the milkshakes...oh, the milkshakes. I love me a good milkshake. Shake Shack did not disappoint. 

Also, due to our little jaunt up north of the city, we're now considering trying to live in the upper west side region of town. Yes? No? What say ye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...