I love that there's a day designated each year for us to tell our fathers how much they mean to us. Not that it should stop us from being grateful every other day... My dad always told us that every day was Father's Day! I'm so lucky to have a dad who took the time while I was growing up to make me feel special. He always wanted to see what I bought on my shopping trips with Mom, and I would parade my new clothes downstairs to show him. Every night he would read me a chapter from a book and fostered my own love for reading. He even brought home flowers for me the day that I nearly totaled his car. I couldn't ask for a sweeter or more caring father. I love you Dad!

I love you, Honey! My little sweetheart who used to crawl into my lap when I came home from work has grown into my big sweetheart and I love who you have become. Dad
ReplyDelete