As we've been discussing ideas about how we'd like to decorate our new place, Jordan had the awesome idea of filling our walls with pieces of "us". Finding posters of significant concerts in our relationship, places we've been, things we love, etc. I love this idea and think it'll really help our space feel like us. Below are a few pieces I've found as sort of a brainstorm.
1. Jordan and I saw The Head and the Heart open for a concert in Salt Lake last year when we were still dating. We only heard the last couple of songs in their set but made up for it this year when we saw them play in Brooklyn for free! This song is one of our very favorites.
2. Foster the People holds a very special place in our heart because it's where our story really begins. We were both at a Foster the People concert in Salt Lake with mutual friends when we first really noticed each other. Pretty memorable concert :)
3. Uhhhh I like cake. And that's that.
4. This song by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros was the theme song of our summer last year and was on repeat pretty much all the time. We saw them live last summer, too. (We saw a lot of concerts last summer. Such lucky ducks.)
5. Such a cool print! I love it.
6. A little representation of our new neighborhood we're moving into. Fried chicken and jazz here we come!

I love your posts. And I must say you have IMPECCABLE taste in music. :)
ReplyDeleteAw thanks Jen :) You're so sweet!
ReplyDelete