Sometimes, Jordan and I go see art shows on weekends. You know, because Jordan's an artist and all. And by sometimes, I mean rarely if ever. But when we do go, we (and by we I mean Jordan) have superior and highly intellectual things to say about the art. I won't embarrass you by telling you the kinds of important things we discuss.
Ok but seriously.
This weekend we went and saw Mike Perry's "Wondering Around Wandering" show in Brooklyn and you know what I loved about it? It wasn't lofty or pretentious. It was just... fun. It was fresh and happy and made me want to pick up a pen and doodle myself. We ended up getting a pack of posters of his art and are trying to decide which ones we want to frame and hang up. I'm excited to add some color and whimsy to our little apartment!

No comments:
Post a Comment