Tuesday, October 2, 2012

To the library I go!


I've been craving a good book lately. One of those can't-put-down-stay-up-way-late-to-finish kinds of books. I recently finished Life of Pi and loved it and wanted to follow it up with something just as thought-provoking. For some reason, I always forget that the library exists for the sole purpose of letting you read books for free (I fail as an English Education major). A real treasure when trying to survive in the city, youknowwhatI'msaying?

So I went over to the huge library near Grand Central.
Yep, this one.


Sadly for me, you can't actually check books out of this library. I know right? Luckily, another library was just a 15 minute walk away and I got myself signed up for a library card! Like that! Boom baby. I check out Stephanie Nielsen's Heaven is Here after hearing several recommendations for it. Oh my goodness. I haven't been able to put it down. It was just the book I was looking for and I'm trying to slow down so that it'll last longer! 

I'm not sure how long that'll last though, so any good recommendations for when I'm finished? 
I just added several books to my Goodreads account that I might interested in next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...