Monday, October 29, 2012

Oh Sandy you crazy fool


It's raining! And storming! And blowing wind like woah! Sandy has welcomed herself to the east coast and from what the weather reports say, sounds like she plans on staying a while. Well, Jordan and I bought our bottled water yesterday and have plenty of scented Anthropologie candles to burn if things get dire. We've enjoyed a nice day at home today with hot chocolate and cinnamon toast, videogames for him, and Downton Abbey for me (I found a website that will let me watch season 3!!!! yes, it is slightly sketchy but I do what I must for Matthew and Mary). We brought our blankets and pillows out into the living room and both fell asleep to the sounds of gusty winds and falling rain. Things have been so cozy and we're hoping we don't lose power! I mean, we've got ice cream in the freezer and it will have to be eaten first thing and we all know that would just be a tragedy. We're praying for those who have been more affected by the storm and hope everyone stays safe so we can all return to normal life shortly (like maybe Wednesday? I wouldn't mind maybe one more day at home...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...