Thursday, September 27, 2012

And then there was Birthday Week


For those of you who didn't know, yesterday commenced the beginning of Birthday Week. 
Jordan turns a whopping 24 next Wednesday and it's time to start celebrating! I'm kind of a freak for birthdays, actually. I tend to go a little overboard sometimes but it can't be helped. My mom told me that I used to ask her every day if it was my birthday yet. Just a birthday lovin' girl, I guess :)


Anyways, to kick off Jordan's birthday week, he gets to open one envelope every day until the special day which reveals a surprise of some kind. Yesterday it was a box of Trader Joe's cookies. We may or may not have devoured half the box. But it's birthday week! So it's okay!


And I know this isn't the greatest quality picture taken of a picture, but isn't he darling with his younger sister Alex? Our kids are going to be the cutest. 


1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh....i totally over-celebrate birthdays too. like, the whole MONTH is a party for me. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...