[the view from Jordan's studio]
Eating
Everything pumpkin. So far the list includes pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin french toast, and pumpkin smoothies. On the menu tomorrow: this pumpkin yogurt parfait. Pumpkin season! Huzzah!
Wearing
Layers. At last. I love this time of year when the air feels crisp and all you need is a cozy sweater to be comfortable. I'm also really loving dresses as opposed to pants right now. Dresses + pretty tights + sweater. Mmmm.
Feeling
Surprisingly, not stressed. This might have something to do with this being the first time in the history of ever that I haven't started a new year of school. I miss it but at the same time, I don't miss it at all. Jordan being in school is enough for me!
Wanting
A job! But if that's asking too much, I woud take a batch of these, please and thank you.
Needing
To set some goals for myself. I need to feel motivated and productive again! Maybe I'll start compiling a list...
Thinking
I need to try a little harder every day. Be a little better. A little kinder. A little more grateful.
Enjoying
This wonderful time of the year. Autumn is everything good in the world, I think. Birthdays, baking, General Conference, vibrant colors, jackets. I just want to soak it all up and enjoy every day of this beautiful season.

No comments:
Post a Comment