Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nine days


Things have been pretty slow around our parts lately. Both Jordan and I have been sick and not up for much more than school, work, and episodes of How I Met Your Mother (thank you Netflix). Jordan crawled into bed around 9 last night and it sounded like such a good idea that I followed not long after. We're a lively bunch :)

But we've got our eyes on the prize: just gotta make to Christmas break! Jordan's done with classes on Tuesday and we fly out for Albuquerque next Saturday. (SATURDAY!) We're excited for eating amazing barbecue at Rudy's, hanging out at the cabins, and winning the debate over which movie we see Christmas day (Jordan and I vote Les Miserables but my dad and brother are going strong for the Hobbit).

But above all, we're excited to spend time with my family. Jordan's hoping to play some Call of Duty with Jared, and I'm hoping that Brianna will teach me how to knit (obviously we support gender stereotypes in this family?). This is the first year that all of us kids are married and it's pretty awesome that we are all able to make it home for Christmas together. Christmas get here fasterrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...