One year ago today, I married my best friend. I remember walking outside for the first time after we were married and positively beaming I was so happy. I felt like I was glowing. Everyone kept offering to give me a coat or something to keep me warm and I was so confused. Was it actually cold outside? I can't feel a thing! I just felt so much love for this man that had just promised to love me forever. Here we are one year later, and I still feel like beaming when I'm around Jordan. He makes me feel happy and taken care of. He makes me excited for the future and feel okay about not knowing what's ahead. I love you Jordan. I love the life we've started together and can't wait for all the adventures we'll have over the years. Happy one year!

No comments:
Post a Comment