Tuesday, April 23, 2013

flips and flicks.

how to flip crepes in just 3 easy steps:
shove, flip, catch

Today is Tuesday. But it feels like a Wednesday. Which makes sense, because yesterday felt like a Tuesday. It's one of those weeks I think. We returned a couple movies to the library yesterday night. Our latest method for watching movies involves putting whatever's out in theatres on hold at the library (I'm currently #164 in line for Life of Pi!), then slowly but surely working our way down the list, until finally feeling like we have the golden ticket when it's time to pick up! This weekend was a double-header: Pitch Perfect and Taken 2. Jordan gave them a C and B+, respectively. At least we can say we've seen them? On hold for this weekend is the most recent Nicholas Sparks flick, The Lucky One, which I fully anticipate watching alone, or coming up with a good form of bribery... :) (More banana pudding perhaps?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...