Monday, April 1, 2013

what easter means to me.

I know it's been quiet around here for a bit, and I can't promise that that'll change just yet, but I didn't want to miss out on sharing a few thoughts on this Easter season . For starters, this Easter has meant more to me than just chocolate egss and pastel colored pancakes (although those totally happened). This year I find myself asking a lot of questions and looking inward more than usual. I find myself leaning more on the Lord for strength and comfort than I've allowed myself in the past. I find myself so grateful for the Atonement and the ultimate sacrifice that Christ made for us, for me. For as complicated and deep as the Atonement is, it is equally simple and incredibly personal. Jesus Christ died for me, and because of that, I have the chance to learn and grow from my mistakes. A truly priceless gift when you think about it. I'm grateful for this season in which we honor our Savior by remembering his sacrifice for us. Happy Easter, everyone.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...