Monday, April 22, 2013

two things.

^ Jordan's brother Taylor is home from Brazil! ^

^ Connecticut love ^

1. Jordan and I have been doing the Insanity workouts for a few weeks now and um, it's insane. We were slackers this past week and didn't keep up with all of our workouts, BUT I did make a resolution at the beginning of this whole thing that I wouldn't eat sweets on weekdays. This may be is definitely harder for me than doing 6 cardio-based workouts per week. But I have stayed strong. The only downside is that I'm pretty sure I more than make up for it on weekends. Evidence below.

2. I found a recipe for Magnolia's banana pudding (which I am OBSESSED with) and seriously? This recipe was dead. on. I may have made a huge bowl Saturday night, eaten pudding for breakfast, midday snack and dessert on Sunday, given a couple bowls away, and finished it off for breakfast this morning (let's pretend weekdays don't count until you get to work in the morning). Without leaving any for Jordan to snack on today (the man hates most banana desserts but gobbled this right up). Needless to say, we have plans to make more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...