A couple of Fridays ago I was able to score a Friday off work, so Jordan and I bought our first beach towels and headed off to Coney Island. It's about an hour subway ride, which to this Midwest girl feels like a breeze. It's a funny thing how one minute you're standing on a busy street in Manhattan, and an hour later, you're chilling on a beach. Definitely something I could get used to.
We picked the perfect day with not too many people, and just the perfect amount of sun. We tried dipping our toes in the water but it was ice cold. After returning home that afternoon, I discovered that I had been a little careless in my sunscreen application... basically I've had bright red calves ever since. The burns are almost gone and you know what that means. Time for another day at the beach!



You are so beautiful! Love you!
ReplyDelete