...and crossed another item off of my 24 before 25 list. I fell head over heels for this shade (Lady Danger by MAC) and tested it out at a party our friends threw a couple weeks ago in Soho. Not sure I'm brave enough to rock red lips on a daily basis just yet, but it's definitely something I'll swipe on when the right occasion comes along ;)

it looks great! I love wearing red...although it makes me super lip conscience. I have to check about every 5min to make sure it's still on well and not on my teeth. Paranoid. I really need to get a MAC one though, I think I would feel less nervous. I have Revlon, which I love and is great, but I want something that feels even more permanent. Does the one you have stay on nice?
ReplyDeleteOh thanks! It was my first time (in a looooong time) wearing lipstick and I was surprised by how I barely even noticed it after I put it on. It stayed on for several hours and didn't smudge or anything! No complaints so far :)
ReplyDeleteI think you pull it off great!
ReplyDeleteYou TOTALLY pull it off! Hot stuff.
ReplyDelete