Monday, June 17, 2013

true love.

(not pictured: Tiana, Normandie, Echo, & Angela)

It has become increasingly evident over the past year that finding a group of girls like the girls I have in my life is rare. They don't come along often and while this could seem tragic, I find it incredibly lucky that I was able to stumble upon such a group. It's kind of like finding true love, really. What are the chances that we would all be placed together in two ajoining apartments the very first day of college? They were my home for five years and would it be too cheesy if I said they felt like sisters? Because I'm not sure there is any other way to describe it. We've been through break-ups, far-away internships, missions, weddings, illnesses, and now babies. They embrace my quirkiness (to put it mildly?) and save Jordan, I feel most like myself when I'm around them. Most of them still live in Utah, so it was like a breath of fresh air to be able to see their beautiful faces all together last week, even it was over the internet. I miss you girls! Let's get to work immediately on buying that street full of houses next to one another, okay?

And because I couldn't resist, a bajillion pictures of The Quorum through the ages:
(We somewhat sacrilegiously call ourselves The Quorum because there are 12 of us ;)


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww loved this so much!!! Yes yes yes! All living together on the same street would seriously be a dream come true. The hubs would just have to love it too : ) awww this made me so happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...