This past year has emphasized one thing to me: that I really did marry my best friend. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. Some nights we just can't go to sleep because we have so much to say to each other, which turns into me giggling and then him jumping around the bed and the whole thing ends with me being all "Okay, seriously! We have to go to bed! For real this time!" These are the moments I signed up for when I promised to be with this man forever. He reminds me that life is to be enjoyed and shouldn't always be taken so seriously (I constantly need this reminder!). I am lucky to have him and my life is funnier, crazier, and more spontaneous because of him. This life is tough, but I am grateful to have this incredible man to make it all worthwhile. Happy birthday my love.
Thursday, October 3, 2013
happy birthday to the one I love most.
This past year has emphasized one thing to me: that I really did marry my best friend. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. Some nights we just can't go to sleep because we have so much to say to each other, which turns into me giggling and then him jumping around the bed and the whole thing ends with me being all "Okay, seriously! We have to go to bed! For real this time!" These are the moments I signed up for when I promised to be with this man forever. He reminds me that life is to be enjoyed and shouldn't always be taken so seriously (I constantly need this reminder!). I am lucky to have him and my life is funnier, crazier, and more spontaneous because of him. This life is tough, but I am grateful to have this incredible man to make it all worthwhile. Happy birthday my love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable. Happy birthday to Jordan!
ReplyDelete