Wednesday, September 25, 2013

art show.

Jordan's show
Monday night was the reception for Jordan's art show. He and his classmates each created a book of whatever they wanted and Jordan illustrated a book of the time he bought a dog in college. I'm so proud of the work that he put into this book. I get all kinds of geeky over his drawings hanging in a gallery in NYC. He's just so crazy talented! The story he chose has special meaning to us and it was fun to see it all bound together as a book. Thanks to all the friends and family that came and supported us by coming to the show!
Jordan's show Jordan's show Jordan's show

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cool! What a fun idea for a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I remember you telling me about this. "He bought a dog?!?!? Who does that?"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...