Wednesday, September 4, 2013

b is for bucket list.

Bruschetta Frozen Bananas

We continued our new tradition of abc dates by having a "b" themed night. Things have been pretty hectic lately, so we decided to have a chill night at home Saturday and make some bruschetta for dinner (my favorite) and frozen chocolate bananas for dessert. We followed that up by starting a bucket list for the two of us. Most of them seem crazy impossible (like running a marathon together!), but it was fun to dream about fun things we'd like to accomplish. I'm sure we'll continue to add to our list over time and (hopefully) cross some things off as well. We ended the night with a bubble bath, including stress-relieving bath salts, aaaaaaand some 24 :) We just may be addicted to that show.

I have to say, I'm really liking the idea of us having a regular date night. Even though we've just planned home-dates so far, it's been nice to set aside time for just the two of us. I hope this is a tradition we can keep!

Oh, and here's our bucket list:

> Visit San Francisco
> Run a marathon together
> Eat at Hiro's sushi in Japan
> Visit Lake Como
> Shake the prophet's hand
> Live in another country
> Snorkel in Hawaii
> Be at the Mets World Series winning game
> Visit 50 temples
> Completely reremodel a house
> Set a world record
> Own a dream car
> Save someone's life
> See a tornado
> Visit all 50 states

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison, I’m Carl and I’m working for E1Fit.com. We are currently creating a book about adventure living (http://on.fb.me/1ckDFUk) and we need more respondents on what do you want to do before you 'kick the bucket'?

    I’m taking my chances if you can also share some of your list at our FB page (http://on.fb.me/1ckDFUk).

    Hope you can also spread the word with your network.

    Thank you in advance and happy holidays!


    Carl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...