

Last weekend, Jordan and I went camping in our living room. So cheesy, right? But it was as close to real camping as we've been in about two years. Friday night, we broke out the tent, laid down some blankets (air mattress didn't fit, sad face), made tin foil dinners, and roasted marshmallows on our stovetop. We popped in a movie (Oblivion, two sideways thumbs up) and after it was over, we slept in a real bed, with no mosquitoes biting our ankles. I mean, isn't that how camping should be?
Little known fact: Jordan and I actually started dating after going camping with a bunch of friends in Southern Utah. We did some hiking and whenever we came to a small stream, I managed to slip, fall, and land on my backside oh, about every. single. time. Let's just say I really know how to charm a guy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment