eating lots of bad things for my body, but trying to balance them with vegetables? sometimes?
hating that Jordan has class until 10 pm every night Monday through Thursday.
feeling like having a pity-party every night when I come home to an empty apartment. Sob.
loving the quality time we get to spend together on weekends to make up for the weeknights.
loving the quality time we get to spend together on weekends to make up for the weeknights.
reading very little, but just started reading Night Circus. I'll let you know how it goes.
dreaming about my birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas, while also mourning summer. It's weird.
wearing jackets! and tights with my dresses! huzzah!
enjoying my phone calls with my mom. I've been calling her non-stop lately, and makes life seem so much more manageable.
thrilled that when I guiltily stopped by Dunkin Donuts on the way home from work, the guy threw in an extra donut for free. It may have counted as dinner.
obsessed with so many things but have so little time (and/or concentration).
attempting to be positive. and to think about people other than myself.
attempting to be positive. and to think about people other than myself.
believing that the world is a better place when you have banana pudding in your fridge.
Love this. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sweetheart! Talking with you always makes me happy! Love you!
ReplyDelete