Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekend Song

As Jordan was up until 4am last night working on a project for school and had to be awake at 8am, you all have the pleasure of hearing from me this fine Friday morning. You lucky dogs.We've been listening to this song a lot around our apartment lately. If I had to describe it, I'd say it's indie psychadelic rock? Yes. Let's go with that. It kind of makes you feel like you're laying on a beach sipping a virgin piña colada without a care in the world, when in fact, you're laying on your couch eating Chinese food and avoiding the pile of dishes you've got going on in your kitchen sink. I don't know about you, but for me, that's a good enough reason to listen to a song right there.

Enjoy and have a happy (dishes free) weekend!


Eclectic Prawn
Dumbo Gets Mad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...