Friday, January 25, 2013

weekend song.

Is it really Friday already? Goodness gracious I love short weeks. And I love new songs. So getting right to it, here's what the man has to say about today's tune:

Super simple, super catchy, and manages to take me somewhere each time I listen to it. Enjoy!

love love,
Jordan

(He may or may not have said "love love". I'll leave it up to you to decide.)



The Wheel
SOHN

Other Things That Relate to Husband That I Think You Should Know:

1. We ran into a guy this week that has THREE pet hedgehogs! We've never met anyone else in the city who has a hedgehog so this was exciting. Well, by the end of our conversation with our new friend, Jordan was convinced it was time for Elliott to meet the new love of his life and become a father. Basically we would pimp Elliott out and sell his offspring to Jordan's classmates who are all clamoring for a baby hedgehog. You guys. I just...can't even.

2. Jordan's been working on pieces for an art show since September and the show goes up in just a couple of weeks. On Valentine's Day to be precise (I know what we'll be doing that night!). If you're in the area, come check it out! Details can be found here :)

3. He's been looking mighty fine lately. Not that you should be noticing. STOP LOOKING. MINE. But seriously ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...