One of my Christmas presents this year from Jordan was a toy film camera. It's nothing fancy, but it is one of my favorite presents. It uses film which I haven't used in aaaaaages and you have to wind it after each pictures. Ummm I love it. I was surprised to see how it made me think more about the pictures I was taking since I wouldn't be able to just shoot and click a million in order to get one good shot. I was so excited to pick up my film when I got home and I was thrilled with the results. The light flares, black rounded edges, and tunnel effects are my favorite. While I love the benefits of using a digital camera, there's something to be said about imperfections in photos. Even the pictures that were overexposed turned out beautiful in their own way. So here you go, White Sands part two!
P.S. Anyone checked out J Crew's website lately? Their photos were taken at White Sands! (although probably not with a toy camera. Just saying)




these are kick-a, girl!
ReplyDeleteawesome pics. been wanting that toy camera, so good to see someone who has it and what the pics look like.
ReplyDeleteSo far I am super impressed with this camera. Especially for the price! I say go for it :)
Deleteyikes. used my old blog sign in in the above. oops.
ReplyDelete