Thursday, November 8, 2012
A Red Letter Day
Blogs are meant for recording and sharing the little things as well as the big things that happen in life, right? Well, I finally have some big, exciting news to share. After 6 months of searching, hoping, praying, and temping, I officially have a job.
(!!!!!!!!!!!!)
An awesome job where I get my very own grown-up desk, friendly and supportive co-workers, and the best part of all: stability. I feel so much more settled in the city and and seriously loving having a normal routine again. Having a regular income doesn't hurt either... :) I work right next to some pretty fun places like Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center (including an Anthropologie. Win!), the MoMA, the above sculpture, and dangerously close to a Chipotle. I mean, seriously? This was meant to be.
Life is just so good right now. Everything is falling into place in a completely unexpected, but entirely wonderful way. I know I often take things for granted, but I feel like I'm really soaking up every little bit of goodness in my life right now and can't help but feel grateful. 'Tis the season, after all.
Labels:
nyc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm soooo happy for you!! YAAAY for steady incomes!
ReplyDeleteALSO: there's a place called Dig In (might be spelled differently) right around the corner from that statue/right behind the MoMa and I would have eaten there every day if I worked in that area. Find it. Experience it. Love it. :)
Paige! I just checked that place out online and I'm pretttttty sure I'm going to go there for lunch today. It looks amazing. Thanks for the recommendation!
Deletecongrats. im scared to start looking for a job once we move back to the states. yuck, don't want to think about it!
ReplyDelete