Thursday, November 22, 2012
Thankful
Along with just about everyone else, I really love this time of year. It brings with it happy memories that are sure to make me nostalgic and antsy to spend time with my family. It's such a special time of year that brings people together and mixes the best parts of life together: food and family. I mean, a holiday centered all around eating? You know that's my kind of celebrating! I feel especially lucky this year that my family is now twice as big since marrying Jordan. Seriously you guys, I scored majorly in the in-law department.
I just wanted to take a minute and express thanks for the most important parts of my life. It's been a whirlwind year and I have much to be grateful for.
A husband who accepts me as I am, flaws and quirks included.
A grumpy hedgehog who somehow makes life feel more complete.
A family on both sides of the country who love and support us.
An apartment that fits our needs and keeps us (sometimes excessively) warm throughout these chilly nights.
A job that came along at just the right time that's a perfect fit for right now.
The chance we have to live in NYC at this stage in our lives.
A testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment