Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving leftovers


Thanksgiving this year was everything it should be. There was family. There was food. And there was pie. Oh so much pie. I had pie for dessert, pie for breakfast, and pie for lunch. Because you're allowed to do that on holidays, you know? Nobody was allowed to judge. (Remind me to tell you about the time I had cheesecake for breakfast at Virginia beach this past summer. Jaws. Dropped. I'm telling you.) Because leftovers need to be eaten people! Eat it all quick! Before it goes bad! And that's where I step in to assist. I'm nothing if not a sucker for leftovers.


Our plates were piled high. And our stomachs were bursting. Success.

Elliott enjoyed his Thanksgiving immensely, thanks for asking. We offered him a piece of turkey and he gobbled it right up. It was a bit embarrassing, really. I think Jordan's grandparents were worried we hadn't been feeding him. He eats! I swear! He just takes after his mama when it comes to table manners.


And now: CHRISTMAS! For all you antsy fools out there, it is now socially acceptable to break out your Christmas tunes. Deck all your halls and bring out all your boughs of holly. I may even do a little decorating myself this year ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, hedgehog cuteness overload!!! I still can't get over the fact that you have one, too perfect! And nothing is better than Thanksgiving leftovers ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's totally learning to pose for the camera these days! He's basically an only child who gets way too much attention. What can you do? ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...